Deep in the Heart of Texas

• Author

I have always known I was gay.  I am simply looking for an honest, Godly, loving man to share the remainder of my life with.  

I know that I am a quality person.  I am retired, live a simple life and enjoy those simple things to their fullest.  I love God, am a caring, old fashioned romantic.  I have never smoked, done drugs, done illegal activities (except for accidental speeding tickets…lol), and my friends always tell me ‘you deserve better’.  So I thought I would post on here to see if anyone is looking for a stable, loving relationship with only the guarantee that if we find mutual love, then I give my all.  It would have to go somewhat slow, until we are both sure, both otherwise know that I always put my partner first….I am just looking for someone that thinks the same.  If you want to know more, please ask.  

January 16, 2020 at 1:16 pm #2767

Hi,
    Saw your post and connected with it. Where in Texas? Did you find someone yet? If so, get back to me.
    I’m retired also. I live about 30 miles south of Guadalajara, Mexico on Lake Chapala. I love it here. But I’m alone. I don’t do alone very well. I have a beautiful home, no one to share it with. 

So if you are still interested, email me: jeffwarner@columnist.com

• The forum ‘Men Wanting To Meet Men’ is closed to new topics and replies.