Friendship, Romance, Intimacy, Love

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

I am a mom, Christian, friend, lover, ESL tutor, entrepreneur, singer, dancer, poetry writer, special needs adult caregiver, daughter, sister, niece, cousin and woman of a mixed racial background who is still trying to grow up and enjoy life.

I graduated with my Bachelor’s degree in Psychology with a 3.8 GPA and love psychology. I hope to make money singing gigs someday. I also want to publish my poetry in the future.
    I love a variety of music that I can sing, dance, and listen to and love activities dealing with those things.

I am looking for women who want to be friends, take their time, get to know each other, date, see what happens, who try to be a good person, and can accept my crazy life.

I hope to meet women in person sooner rather than later and love singing, dancing, reading, writing poetry, poetry readings, concerts, coffeehouses, eating out, movies at the theater & home, museums, walks in nature, and new experiences or adventures.

I am a friendly, caring, compassionate, honest, and intelligent woman who loves to meet new women and is a good listener and enjoy talking as well.

It is important to me that we are equals, treat each other with respect, can trust each other, be honest with each other, be friends, try not to judge each other, help each other, & that we can be supportive & positive with each other in a relationship.

I love everything about women & what makes them feminine in myself & in other women. I enjoy the softness, curves, beauty, touch, & feel of a woman. I also love their closeness, friendship, sensitivity, & intelligence. I hope to make friends & go on some dates. 

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.