I am looking for a Christian Man to share a life.

Gay Christian Dating Site and Friend Finder Forums Men Wanting To Meet Men I am looking for a Christian Man to share a life.

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    edson

Hope you are doing well,
    I’m mellow, on the quieter side, and kind. A few of my hobbies include spirituality, (Native American) being in the outdoors and reading. running, swimming, fishing, camping, cycling, travelling, baseball, soccer, American football. Handball, walking. Rugby. organic farm sustainable, horticulture , animals.

I’d like so much to share a life with a man thinking the same way. I’m very low drama and don’t get bothered too easily. I’m tidy (although not obsessively so), I don’t have any pets, and I’m responsible, honest, sincerely, loyal friend, I don’t smoke cigarettes or drinking a lot. If I was to share a dream and love.

I would like to know about their personalities, hobbies, jobs, whatever else seems relevant. Thanks for messaging me back. Hope I can to find the good guys to talk that they are thinking the same way as me.</section><section>
    PS:
    I want someone to share a life with Realy Partner. A man who wants a serious relationship with the same age. Please, if you don’t want something serious, don’t contact me</section>

• This topic was modified 3 months ago by mary.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.