Iowa City, Iowa USA Gay Man ISO young gay man

Gay Christian Dating Site and Friend Finder Forums Men Wanting To Meet Men Iowa City, Iowa USA Gay Man ISO young gay man

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    dadlarry
    Participant

I tend to prefer younger men, have all my life, well ever since I was 12 when I hung around with an 6 and an 8 year old.  Once I reached 18, I stopped hanging with that young and started enjoying males 18 and up and still do.  I prefer men 18-39 which is hard since I am now 73 and like a grandfather to anyone that young.  Luckily I have been told I look like I am in my 50’s so I can pass as a Daddy.  But more and more, I play the part of being a Mentor to gays, letting them know that Now is the Best time to be Gay, that before 1990 gays were considered to be insane and could be sent to a mental hospital and many were.  I Believe that God created me to be Gay to help other Gays understand that God has a plan for each one of us, that Gays can LOVE in a way that no straight man ever could love his fellow man (and I do not mean just sexually).

So If you need a Friend, if you need to talk to someone who may have been where you are now, Write ME.  My name is Larry and I would be proud to have you call me Dad.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.