Iowa City, Iowa USA Gay Man ISO young gay man

Gay Christian Dating Site and Friend Finder / Forums / Men Wanting To Meet Men / Iowa City, Iowa USA Gay Man ISO young gay man

• Author

I tend to prefer younger men, have all my life, well ever since I was 12 when I hung around with an 6 and an 8 year old.  Once I reached 18, I stopped hanging with that young and started enjoying males 18 and up and still do.  I prefer men 18-39 which is hard since I am now 73 and like a grandfather to anyone that young.  Luckily I have been told I look like I am in my 50’s so I can pass as a Daddy.  But more and more, I play the part of being a Mentor to gays, letting them know that Now is the Best time to be Gay, that before 1990 gays were considered to be insane and could be sent to a mental hospital and many were.  I Believe that God created me to be Gay to help other Gays understand that God has a plan for each one of us, that Gays can LOVE in a way that no straight man ever could love his fellow man (and I do not mean just sexually).

So If you need a Friend, if you need to talk to someone who may have been where you are now, Write ME.  My name is Larry and I would be proud to have you call me Dad.

• The forum ‘Men Wanting To Meet Men’ is closed to new topics and replies.