Seeking friends and my soulmate

• Author

I’m currently looking for friendships of all ages. I won’t expand too much on that as it’s not my main intent.

To be perfectly honest, the main reason why I joined this site is because I’m searching for someone to marry and spend the rest of my life with. Someone that is a man of his word and will follow through. I’m looking for someone that is all in and committed to a lifetime and nothing shorter. I’m looking for someone within my general age range, give or take a little. Someone whose faith is important to him. I’m not into the clubbing/bar scene and would appreciate the same. I don’t drink, smoke, or do drugs and am looking for the same. I’m fine if my match drinks a little, as long as he’s responsible and doesn’t get carried away (and doesn’t get addicted). Ideally, I would like someone in the USA, but wouldn’t completely rule out beyond the U.S. if something is really there.

I’m an old fashioned hopeless romantic, and I like to take things really slow. I’d like to start as friends and take our time building a foundation and letting it grow. I’m a shy guy, but tend to open up once I get to know someone and grow more comfortable. I’m also looking for someone that shares my same values and beliefs. Being a Christian is a great start. Also, someone I’m a good team with. For more info on what I’m looking for, just ask me, because there is more to it than I will post. 

If you fall outside of what I’m looking for, don’t worry, my life could use some good friendships too! Hoping to meet some great guys, and hopefully that one guy in particular! Hope to hear from you soon!

May 29, 2019 at 7:32 am #2553

Happy hump day! Being a person of faith allows us to reach beyond the mundane. This is me jacqueshfxns@gmali.com

J+

• The forum ‘Men Wanting To Meet Men’ is closed to new topics and replies.