Single French-American Lesbian

• Author

I am a traditional lady searching for my soul mate. I am looking for a single lesbian (no bisexuals, etc.) who believes in commitment hence monogamy. As an ambitious female, I believe in working hard to play harder.

Respect, honesty and trust are the building blocks to maintain a solid relationship. I would like to find all three of these qualities in a potential partner. I am old-fashioned and would hope that you are as well. Chivalry is alive and well and most certainly welcomed here. My personality is quite sensitive so I would need someone who is soft spoken, caring and tender with showing their affections.

As long as you are open-minded about location, I don’t mind a long-distance relationship.

As most people, we all have our preferences. If you consume any illegal substances including marijuana please know that is something I do not want in my life whatsoever; I strongly support the local law enforcement and many of my closest friends are current officers.

Proper grammar and utilizing complete sentences are a pet peeve of mine due to my given profession; you don’t have to be a wordsmith but at least have the capability of holding a conversation. So please speak to me with respect and show me you know how to treat a lady; I am a lady after all. *shy smile*

Most importantly, I believe in fairy tales, love at first site, and deep passionate kisses that makes a woman weak in the knees. I love traveling the world, and want someone by my side to enjoy everything this incredible world has to offer. The question is, are you up for the challenge? If you are truly interested, please tell me your favorite color in your first message to me or in response to me so that I know you have actually read my profile in entirety. However if you aren’t interested for any reason whatsoever, there is no need for a “decline” letter just simply don’t respond it is less painful that way, quite honestly. Thank you and I am looking forward to hearing from you soon! God Bless.

Caution: Incurable romantic at work; does manifest sonnet-writing tendencies when in love. Otherwise relatively harmless. *shy smile*

June 25, 2023 at 11:38 pm #3988

Hello.

I received a letter from you over a year ago.

This website section was slow, So I didn’t sign in.

It’s June 2023. 

I’m not sure if you will even get this message.

I did get through the pandemic well.

I do hope to connect with kind and nice women.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.