Waiting and Watching…

• Author

Hello Gentlemen,

John Moore here, I am a 54 soon to be 55 year old gay male that is extremely comfortable with myself and the working relationship I have in God. I have many varied interests ( which most are not of the TYPICAL GAY LIFESTYLE.)……if you’re interested, just drop me a line, I’ll share.

I am the Senior Pastor of Cornerstone Full Gospel Assembly; we are a young Pentecostal Church based in Dayton, OH.

I am currently waiting and watching out for the man that God has in store for me to share the rest of life with and enjoy it’s many wonderful blessings. If you are interested in starting a new friendship or just a general  conversation with me then please feel free to leave me a message here to start.

Hope to hear from you soon………..

December 30, 2018 at 5:09 pm #2465

Hi John

How long have you been a Pastor ?I enjoy Studying  the old testament / biblical history and world Religions.I have been a believer for 40 years,was in the ministry for a short time,helped start a church from a home bible study.I lived in Israel for six months, been to Egypt, Greece grew up in LA. Calif, knew I was different/gay at 5 years old. gave my virginity to my granddad when I was 12. Get married at 19 years old. she divorced me at 24 years old I came out at 26 .

• The forum ‘Men Wanting To Meet Men’ is closed to new topics and replies.