Looking For New Friends and Maybe Soulmate

Gay Christian Dating Site and Friend Finder / Forums / Men Wanting To Meet Men / Looking For New Friends and Maybe Soulmate

• Author

I’m brand new to this site, so will add allot more later.  I’m a retired home builder.  I’m a “snow bird”, with a winter condo in Ft. Lauderdale, and a summer home in Duluth, MN.  My progressive Christian faith, has always been the most important part of my life.

I grew up in the SE Chicago suburbs, but spent all my adult working years in SE FL.  I’m a survivor of conversion therapy, was married to a lady for 3 years, but divorced without children.   

I’m an amateur theologian, with a special interest in the Soteriology discipline.  I do tend to be a geeky academic type.  Extroverted introvert, happy with myself, but enjoy intimacy with a few close friends, or one special romantic love interest.  Hello to you all!

October 12, 2019 at 8:34 pm #2726

Hi there, 
    Greetings from Mexico. I’m divorced. Been alone for 4 years. I’d really like to talk to you more. If you have interest you can email me at jeffwarner@columnist.com

I’m from the US, Louisiana. I’ve always been bi. But frankly, I don’t think I could live with a woman again. Feminism has destroyed those possibilities. So let me know if you want to correspond. You never know. 

JeffW

• The forum ‘Men Wanting To Meet Men’ is closed to new topics and replies.